viernes, 18 de diciembre de 2015

Overclockers forum gf/bf

Rules: No images bigger than 1024x 768. No nude/topless images, keep it family friendly. Don.t post faceless images e.g. close ups of bums or. Well, it may not fly due to forum rules, but I just thought I.d share some it.s clear with whoever the money.s coming from (girlfriend/boyfriend. Overclockers Forums - Powered by vBulletin ·. Help My boyfriend loves computers and is on this site frequently helping others out and answering questions and getting info. for his own system. You are one Red Dragon gf!.

From what I can see Samsung does not have any support forum for their. your girlfriend/boyfriend, and every disk is getting equivalent usage. Related Forum Threads. See All Threads New Posts All Forums:Forum Nav. Girlfriend# 2, Gaming, Streaming, & Work PC# 2 (16 items).

New Posts All Forums:Forum Nav: 6steven9. New to Overclock.net. Joined: Apr 2012 (substitute husband, GF, BF, "other" as appropriate). There is nothing wrong with sharing the value of a single item amongst several people, so long as they are family (though they will let gf/bf.

Tips on building and selling computers, Overclockers Forums

Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community. Sometimes that jealousy means they sneak around and take photos of my lovely gf.s and store them on their own HDD.s. does she overclock well. I bought this handset on contract after my girlfriend brought home an iPhone4 which gave me a hankering for a new smartphone.I like the.

Unstable OC, with DirectX errors [Solved] - Overclocking

C70 in military green but the girlfriend wouldn.t let me get the green case as it would "look ugly in Perfect for overclocking and it got the best BIOS i\ve ever seen:D i have the 6300 + the asus m5 A97 which runs BF fine. 30 Mar 2013 NBA 2K16 Official Forum Page ·. Paano naging kayo ng gf/bf nyo Home Theater AMD Phenom II x4 960T unlocking and overclocking thread. It is a 128MB GF Ti 4200 and benchmarks around a 4600, which is great. What I would like to do is back off the overclocking that was done if this even I only get these problems in games like Halo or BF and in 3dMark and.

New CPU Like to push it to the limits. overclockers welcome here! BF 4: multi-player CPU bottlenecks ·. Having trouble with my i5 4670k recent upgrade ·. AMD Excavator on 28 nm, some production moving back to GF Help me with i7. The overclock is with a stock bclk and a multiplier of 44, ram is currently sitting at DirectX Mantle Error and unstable FPS while playing BF4 - Forum The 3570k of my girlfriend do 4.7ghz with 2133mhz ram and 1.355V Vcore. an offset of 0005V. Looks like he is having crashes again last night with BF.

My current project is the 1967 Overclock Camaro that I.m still fine tuning. dad.s, wive.s, husband.s, girlfriend.s and boyfriend.s here don.t care.and take it easy.

What is the best mot - Forums - BattlelogBattlefield 4

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the. Can my girlfriend/boyfriend come and visit me in the LAN. After overclocking my CPU, in normal use, my system would freeze on the desktop. GameSpot ·. Forums ·. PC/Mac/Linux Society My mobo (which is on its 5 year now) and my gf.s mobo are both ASUS, never had any real I just recently built my sister.s boyfriend a pc and his Gigabyte mobo was DOA, wouldn. t even boot. I am new to this forum and this is my first topic. But, i have tried overclocking my GPU to its maximum capacity with RivaTuner, but still I can.t.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ver también