martes, 17 de marzo de 2015

Overclockers uk returns

If a direct service is not available or you would prefer Overclockers UK to handle your return, then we encourage you to contact us. We will send your goods for. The 14 day return policy "satisfaction guarantee" seen here: http://www. overclockers.co.uk/support.php. Does this only apply to products that. How do I return something to Overclockers UK To return an item to OcUK you will need to be issued with an RMA number. To obtain an RMA number we.

I contacted Overclockers to request a returns ref number, and as this CPU.uk/ en/Governmentcitizensandrights/Consumerrights/DG_182935. Overclockers UK will refund you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit or debit card for the goods.

Overclockers uk returns

About Overclockers UK.s returns policy However, fair enough, OCUK can.t just take my word for it. so I return the part to them, they test it, and they send me a. I think its safe to say I wont be using my refund to purchase a replacement motherboard from Overclockers.co.uk. kind regards, Mark xxxxxx.

Question about 14 days return policy - Overclockers UK Forums

19 May 2010 No, our opinion of Overclockers is much lower than this. was a mistake, how on Earth can a 279.99 graphics card incur a 12.00 refund. 1490 People have already reviewed Overclockers UK. but fortunately OCUK were very helpful and understanding in arranging an RMA to return the card.

Don;t ever use Overclockers.co.uk • Non-Gaming • Online

4 Feb 2015 While some manufacturers have still not come to a final decision, Overclockers UK and Caseking.de have decided to accept all returns no. A hard disk supplied by overclockers.co.uk turned out to be faulty, so I tried to reach them by email to arrange to return the faulty drive for a refund (a right. 25 Apr 2013 8 Pack of Overclockers UK has returned home from Taiwan from a secret Gigabyte laboratory, where he has participated in 3 world.

3 Nov 2010 Overclockers.co.uk Won.t Return Postage Consumer Rights. Overclockers UK cannot take responsibility for goods that are damaged or lost whilst being returned. Overclockers UK will refund you within 30.

Overclockers uk returns

From my recent experiences with Overclockers UK, it would appear that they have a policy NOT to issue refunds on the outgoing shipping.

Overclockers UK and Caseking accept returned GTX 970 - Fudzilla

14 Apr 2014 Buying a custom gaming PC from Overclockers UK. by Martin A. I had now run out of patience and I asked for a full refund. To their credit. Check the reputation of Overclockers.co.uk. 970) despite it being a consumer right in the UK to return any item falsely advertised within 6 months of purchase. 3 Apr 2005 Hi I.ve just had a pre-built PC delivered from Overclockers UK and I.m a but the only place where they get to me is RETURNS and customer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ver también