miércoles, 2 de julio de 2014

Panerai hole punch

Hi guys, as tittle. I just wondering where to get the oval shape strap puncher. I need the same size and shape as the gen pam straps. Please. Such a beautiful strap, I.d hate to mangle it, and I.d rather find someone who can punch a Panerai Oval Hole in it so my 372 doesn.t flop around. Hi Bros, anyone knows where i can punch additional holes for my new panerai strap Went to Hour Glass, and they asked me to go to back to.

26 Dec 2011 Any leather supply house will have punches and various dyes. But I prefer to go to a good shoe repair shop. They get the hole clean and. Hi I bought a Panatime strap from another user and only realised once I got it that my puny wrists require additional holes punching in it. This is.

Oval Hole Punch 4x2mm Cutting tool: Oval Hole Punch 4x2mm Economy Cutting tool 2 x 3.5 mm Solid Steel Oval Hole Punch works on leather, rubber and.

Paneristi Public Forum: Need a hole punched in a JV Strap

31 May 2010 Actually, the strap holes were punched for too big of a wrist and I had to punch a hole closer to the end, which I will show you a photograph of.

Oval Hole Punch, eBay

22Mm Leather Strap for 40mm Panerai Watch Dark Brown #4 lua66evng sd 9 &40 Leather hole punch tool, heavy duty 2.0mm - 4.5mm 22mm leather strap. Oval Hole Punch, Buy Various High Quality Oval Hole Punch Products from Global Oval Hole Punch Suppliers and Oval Hole Punch Manufacturers at. OR I will measure and punch a buckling hole myself, using this, bought However so, I have connection in rolex and panerai. haha but only.

16 Jul 2008 my standard 7 holes, or even no holes at all so you can punch the hole by your self +/-6 mm on padded area, thin down to +/-3.5mm on holes area. shape) with standard buckle, and $149.99 for standard Panerai shape. Find great deals on eBay for Oval Hole Punch in Leathercraft Supplies. Shop with confidence.

Panerai hole punch

11 Jul 2010 David Lane Design Yugoslavian ammo strap on Panerai PAM127 You can always punch an extra hole of course - but no one I know wants to.

87Urlu - 22mm Leather Strap for 40mm Panerai Watch Dark

23 Sep 2011 The darker brown Panerai watch strap is the same exact leather and (he also wanted to add another custom punched hole to the strap, which. High Quality pliers for punching holes in leather straps in aluminium casting. Fine quality. Length 160 mm. Hole Diameter: 1.0mm & 1.5mm. Why doesn.t Panerai offer different length configurations 125mm strap having a 1mm punch hole LOWER than the lighter 115mm strap.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ver también