viernes, 25 de abril de 2014

Panerai thin wrist

So, I have been debating on buying a panerai lately, I am deciding between a 312 351 359 and 111. The problem is I have the wrist size of a. 2 Jan 2012 But you can wear any Panerai, 44 - 47mm or few other brands who have designers. There is no wrist to small for a guy to wear a 44mm pam. 27 Apr 2006 First, I.d like to say that I am new around here and have become very interested in the hobby of reps. I also love the look of The Pan 111s, so I.

14 Jul 2011 Panerai makes some cool stuff (see this year.s bronze badboy or L.Astronomo), but some have come out in critique of the Italian designed. I have just under a 7" wrist and currently wear a sub date. I generally don.t like very large watches. I am interested in a PAM 125 (power.

Panerai thin wrist

I.ve been on the lookout for a Panerai but after seeing some wristies, I.ve been having some trouble finding one that will suit my tiny 6.5" wrists.

Panerai size on my girly wrists. - The Panerai Area - RWG

21 Sep 2014 Hi I am looking to purchase my first panerai but I have relatively thin wrists (at 625 inches - more round than flat). I have been looking at the.

Small wrist meets 47mm [Archive] - Singapore Rolex Club

Is 44mm suitable for people with small wrist or 42mm will looks better Buying Panerai has to be big and you will get used to the size. To check that the Wrist Sizer has been printed properly, take a ruler You can also use a tape measure but if you do not have one, take any small piece of. I have a pretty small wrist as well and the OEM length was fine. yourself if you need an extra hole, but the Panerai straps have oval holes.

9 Jul 2014 The 44mm case is large on most wrists and is the classic Panerai size as opposed to a Luminor Base, which means it has a small seconds. Panerai had been releasing a few 47mm and the 00372 caught my eye. Like the I have a rather small wrist, about 6 1/3 inches. Always.

Noticed people saying this or that watch is too big or small for their wrist. Being a Panerai fan I.m just so used to 44mm+ that when I wear.

42Mm or 44mm for small wrist? [Archive] - Singapor

20 Aug 2015 42mm seems good for my small wrist - MECHANICSTIME - Thu, 20 August 2015 1151 (892 clicks). Re: 42mm seems good for my small wrist. 8 Mar 2013 Panerai Luminor 1950 (PAM 321) Watch Review Wrist Time. Interestingly, the GMT hand is colored the same as the dial and is thin such that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ver también