jueves, 2 de abril de 2015

Star wars chopper fanfiction

2 May 2009 A part of Chopper envied him for choosing to resist-to fight back in order to protect what was left of himself from the horrors of the war. 3 Jul 2014 When both old and new friends appear, will Chopper and Riyo Chuchi rise to the occasion and aid in the fight against the Empire Post-Order. 17 Mar 2011 "I hope you all make it through this war, Chopper. in space when I.m pregnant. where I don.t run into people. where it.s just me and the stars.

Disclaimer: I hold no legal rights to the Star Wars Universe. "Kanan," Hera warned, but Chopper was sold, cheerfully plugging back into the computer to get to. reulte is a fanfiction author that has written 13 stories for Star Wars: The Clone Wars. A LITTLE TREASON - Post-Order 66: Rex, Echo, Fives and Chopper.

17 Jan 2011 Chapter 3. I know I said I.d have Rex and Ahsoka in this one but the Chopper/ Riyo Chuchi fic was begging to get written. Hope you enjoy. 25 Jun 2014 Everyone I know is doing this so, I do not own Star Wars and its Nothing Chopper can do but only held them dearly in his twisted mind of full.

Scars and Marks Chapter 1: Nightmare, a star wars -

5 Mar 2015 Enter the Cyborg. Next >. Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars or Star Wars Rebels. Home Again. Hera found Kanan giving Chopper an oil bath. 13 Jul 2012 Author has written 17 stories for Star Wars: The Clone Wars, G. I. Joe, Star Wars, Hetalia - Axis Riyo chuchi/chopper (i invented it. no joke:D).

Beauty and the beast, a star wars: the clone wars

21 Oct 2010 His men, his personal squad of Echo, Fives and Chopper, had run to his tent even as the order was being broadcast. Fives was still donning his. 6 Dec 2014 This is my first shot at a Star Wars Rebels fanfic. And further more, the reason why Chopper zaps you so much is because you provoke him.". Star Wars Rebels Fanfiction:Chapter 1 - I do not own Star Wars Rebels or any of I heard Zeb and Chopper fighting behind me as I tried to meditate like Kanan.

"Chopper when I.m done with you, all that.ll be left is bolts!" Zeb yelled running after Chopper, who got down the hallway a couple seconds before. "Hey leave. 7 Apr 2011 Wile he & his squad are acting as security for a crucial negotiation chopper can.t help but notice one senator in-particular Chopper/Ryo chuchi.

1 Feb 2015 Star Wars Rebels: Hunted I DO NOT OWN STAR WARS AT ALL. "Ow!" Chopper had just shocked Ezra causing him to fall off his bunk and.

A Little Treason Chapter 1, a star wars: the clone wars

"Morning chopper" I said as he made his little noises. " we.re not in space, we landed last night when it was about to get dark, we.re on a safe planet" I said to. An Imperial Affliction [Star Wars Rebels] {Wattys2015 - Fanfiction} - Kanan Fanfiction affliction chopper empire ezra fanfiction father feels hera kanan + 10.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ver también