sábado, 1 de noviembre de 2014

Panerai vs iwc

11 Feb 2014 If you enjoy elegant and sophisticated timepieces, then you.ve heard of IWC SchaffHausen and Panerai watches. Each manufacturer is. I.ve narrowed it down to panerai and IWC, particularly the Pam 111 and IWC 3777-01 I.m not familiar with either brand so wanna get some. Estoy a la caza de una nueva pieza, me entusiasman estas dos y me gustaria oir (bueno leer) sus opiniones: El IWC Portuguese 7 days Y este.

It.s also likely to be the most expensive to service, though I.m not familiar with costs for the IWC or the Panerai so I could be wrong there. If you want elegant, meoramri, then I would go with an IWC first, Zenith second. As per my own personal tastes it would be Panerai, Omega, and then Rolex.

Rolex-Panerai-IWC-trio in Times Square In this triple-feature watch Where are the Best watch fares in the World to sell or trade Watches for a collector. Reply.

IWC or Panerai - Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum

16 Jan 2015 In the following open letter to IWC, John shares his thoughts – both complimentary Your brand was built, whether you knew it then or not, on a simple. Panerai has pushed out watches and played around with it.s dials. I was looking at some polls on gen forums and Panerai is getting its ass whooped big time by every other major brand out there. I have a hinch.

Paneristi Public Forum: First Paneraior IWC portuguese -

I need your expert opinion guys in choosing between a Panerai Radiomir 388 ( Black Seal Hand Wound 3 days PR) or a IWC Portofino 5101. Email or Phone, Password. Keep me logged in. Forgot your password IWC SchaffHausen and Panerai watches. Each manufacturer is renowned for quality. Montre Panerai Radiomir California PAM 424. Jaeger-LeCoultre Duometre a Every week, we offer you new reviews of luxury watches such as IWC, Rolex, Omega. Select ONE or SEVERAL criteria in order to launch an advanced search.

I want a nice big aviator watch and trying to decide between Bell and Ross, IWC Big Pilot and Panerai Luminor as my next fancy watch to. I.m looking at some watches. I.m deciding between IWC portuguese or panerai. The IWC i like a lot but feels a little too small and i.m a bigger.

My mind is divided into the IWC Pilots Chronograph and Panerai 312. I will definately go for one of theese very soon. The problem is that I have.

PhilippineWatchClub.org • View topic - Panerai vs IWC

Good morning, why is chosing this difficult. Am new to all this. Looking at a IWC FA Jones, in stainless steel and a Panerai Luminor 8 days GMT PAM 00233 or. I have shortlisted IWC 371417 but now wanna consider a Panerai Is there a Panerai less than $9000 that can replace the IWC.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ver también