sábado, 8 de noviembre de 2014

Overclocking gtx 770

Hey guys, I.ve just got a GTX 770 and while there is really no need to OC it a Edit: I just realised there is a section for overclocking. does this. A while back I bought the Asus VG24BQe 3D monitor which can go up to 144hz and wanted my games to run at 144fps. So I decided to overclock my GTX 770. I just purchased the gtx 770 and I was wondering what the highest stable overclock i could get on it without adding any water cooling.

Hi, I have a Gagabyte GTX 770 2Gb WF3 GPU and would like some advice on overclocking. I have no intention in overclocking excessively but. Hey guys. I.m still new to overclocking my hardware, so I.m being extra cautious and seeing how far I can push my 770 without overvolting.

Can someone tell me how could i overclock my gtx 770 where do i start and how do i start i.ve been searching but i dont want to risk anything.

How to overclock NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 - Frederic Potvin

30 May 2013 Although GTX 770 is already a very high clocked part for GK104, we still wanted to put it through its paces when it comes to overclocking. 4 Oct 2013 Based on the design and the construction of the various cards, MSI.s GTX 770 Lightning has a distinct advantage for GPU overclocking due to.

HARDOCP - Overclocking - ASUS GeForce GTX 770

FORMFill the FORM above to join the club, if you are a GTX 770 owner, this thread will be good to share information about Overclocking, BIOS. 7 Jun 2013 In this review we peek at the EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC (SuperClocked) edition This model graphics card comes with a factory overclock and. 31 May 2013 Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB Review. GeForce GTX 770 2GB - Overclocking. Page 9 of 11. Hot on the heels of GTX 780, Nvidia unveils the.

18 Oct 2014 I used Bios to OC my CPU but is this Afterburner ok to use for OCing my GPU I have a Gigabyte Windforce 770 2GB OC version. I was trying to. 17 Jun 2013 We break down the first custom GTX 770 video card from ASUS. We compare the ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II to a GeForce GTX 680.

12 Jun 2013 We overclock NVIDIA.s new GeForce GTX 770 reference video card to see just what kind of performance we can get out of it.

[OFFICIAL] GTX 770 Owners Club - Overclock.net

I am new to overclocking, and am trying to overclock my MSI Gtx 770 (link) and can only get an extra 60mhz over the default clock without the display drivers. Average overclock on air, water, cascade or liquid nitrogen. 61/100 World records achieved by overclocking a Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 videocard. Click on. Now I was thinking about maybe overclocking my EVGA GTX 770 FTW 4GB ACX card a little. First, it runs really well - it.s boost clock goes up to.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ver también