sábado, 13 de septiembre de 2014

Overclocked black screen

Hello everyone, I just bought a EVGA GTX650 Ti 1 GB as you guys requested a few weeks ago, and everything its awesome and i love it. Hi, hope this is The right section. So, without thinking and without any knowledge i tried to make my 4gb ram better. Changed from 5xx MHz to. So today while overclocking an amd athlon xp 2500+, I had set the i looked back at the screen 1 min later it was just black with nothing on it.

Black Screen after Overclocking GPU Hardware and Operating Systems. I increased the stock voltage to 1.3v, after doing so I saved my setting and restarted my computer. Now I am just getting a constant black screen.

Overclocked black screen

19 Apr 2015 It turns on but I have a black screen, no POST. I removed my video card and i.m using on board video, still no dice. I also removed every stick of. Now with the 250 I could easly overclock 10%(bios utility) with no to get any % overclock, it will boot up but my moniter is black screen as if it.

Black screen after overclock Ram. [Solved] - Overclocking

After overclocking, constant black screen. HELP! - Alright so I am no noob at overclocking. I have successful over clocked many intel and AMD. I am using a Asrock 970 extreme3 with a 965BE. It was working just fine. I just edited the CPU to 217mhz x 17 (3.7GHz or so) and changed my.

Black Screen after Overclocking, MajorGeeks.Com

I bumped the bus speed to 305 for a 2.8 ghz overclock and got a restart when gaming. I haven.t touched any voltages and I have not upgraded. 4 Aug 2015 After removing the overclock I was able to see the login screen, bu after logging in The screen would still be black there was no cursor or. 24 Mar 2015 I have attempted to disable this but I.m not sure I was successful, as I am unfamiliar with overclocking in general (I prefer not to overclock my PC.

1 Feb 2015 My GPU stops suddenly and get black screen. No problem. Some cards do not work well overclocked for some games. So you can try. 14 May 2012 I recently tried overclocking the GPU for my Radeon HD 5770. I then tried to use the 3dmark During the test the screen went black and I.

Overclocked black screen

Im pulling my hair out! hi people-aka the pc geniuses:wave: i did the worst thing. i oc.ed my cpu from 100mhz to 200mhz. i know it was a very.

Black screen after slight overclock - AnandTech Forums

4 Jun 2015 Black screen when overclocking - posted in CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory: Hi, I Wanted to over clock my i5 4690k to 4.5GHz with 1.2. ASUS Republic of Gamers [ROG], The Choice of Champions – Overclocking, PC black screen, how to, nvidia, physx, surround gaming. Replies: 0. Views: 173.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ver también