viernes, 1 de agosto de 2014

Overclocking laptop monitor

17 Jan 2014 In the Display Overclocking subforum of Blur Busters Forums, a reader successfully overclocked a laptop LCD to 180Hz refresh rate with no. 5 Nov 2014 I.m trying to get a high refresh rate on my laptop display. Links. overclock.net top OC forums overclocking.guide - useful articles. 1 May 2012 Works for my laptop, and my friend.s. I got my display to 95hz at 1920x1080. It.s a lot smoother. Most noticeable in games like Quake Live.

I have an Asus pb278q (2560 x 1440, 60hz), and I read that you can overclock the refresh rate in the Nvidia Control panel. I just tried it out. done for years. My "overclocking" I mean messing with something to achieve r. I got up to 100 Hz stable on my laptop, 120Hz with glitches.

Overclocking laptop monitor

The original title is better to Google - LCD Overclocking - as that is the Chi Mei 173HGE - happens to be TN panel, but used in many high grade laptops. For that reason, we.ve developed Display Overclocking, which.

Possible to OC Laptop display with switchable graphics -

Week In Tech: Overclock Your Monitor With NVIDIA, Rock,

It.s easier to overclock laptop displays since they don.t seem to have a chip that Refresh rates have never been a problem for me since CRT monitors:) 60hz is. 30 Mar 2013 How overclocking your monitor really can work, Forget CPU overclocking. Cranking up the clocks on you monitor can have much more impact. For 2xGPU notebook its quite simple - you go into Nvidia Control panel and make According to HWiNFO my monitor is LP156WF1-TLC2.

27 Oct 2014 We recently posted a hands-on experience about the QNIX 2710, and now we.ll cover how to overclock a monitor.s refresh rate to exceed the. 4 Mar 2013 When I first heard about NVIDIA.s monitor overclocking, it was. Just tried this on my laptop monitor and went from 60Hz to 100hz stable.

Overclocking laptop monitor

Hi! Is there a way to overclock the refresh rate on the Alienware 15 laptop monitor so its not stuck on 60hz On desktop PC.s you can go to the Nvidia Properties.

USE nvidia control panel to get more HZ out of your monitor!

In the Device Manager under Monitors it reads.Generic PnP Monitor. but in the NVIDIA control panel, it reads.Laptop Display. I tried to install. So i happened upon this review/thread of my new Samsung PLS and it suggests o/c ing the monitor to 72hz, here is the article. 20 May 2015 Since Alienware computers uses the overclocking with the Intel Turbo Boost For dowloading the INTEL Turbo Boost Monitor, click here. It is recommended to use the Laptop in a Room temperature of 0°C to 35°C (32°F to.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ver también