sábado, 14 de junio de 2014

Overclock macbook

12 Jul 2012 Hello Macrumors! This is my very first thread:) So, I own a Mid 2010 13" Macbook Pro (Specs are in my sig) and instead of purchasing a new. I have a 2011 17" Macbook pro Processor 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory HD 6750M 1024 MB Would I be able to overclock it and if I can how. I want to up the cpu speed to like 2ghz or like to 1.9ghz, idk if it.ll be improvement but i just want to know how. if it.s simple. if it involves me.

29 Mar 2015 I just would like to know how you can overclock the macbook pro early 2015 model. Simple instructions are welcome.Thanks. Oh and yes, I.m. 29 Jun 2008 The Macintosh world and Apple.s EFI BIOS replacement make overclocking more difficult - well at least less often attempted. A few products.

28 Jun 2008 performance tuning culture translating to the Mac, a new utility has surfaced that lets Mac Pro owners overclock their systems beyond Apple.s.

Can I overclock my MacBook pro [Solved] - Intel - Overclocking

I have hacked EFI with rEFIt but I do not know any commands, does anyone know how to overclock a mac.

Overclocking in macbook pro - Operating Systems and Software

I.m already cracking up at the stares this thread will get. The answer is: sort of. The hardware: 2011 MBA with Sandy Bridge-M i5-2557M, 17 W. Hello Overclockers, I am fairly new to the concept of overclocking, if any one can provide me with a guide on how to overclock my macbooks. 16 Apr 2011 Does anyone know how to overclock a macbook pro running an i5 processor at a speed of 2.53 Ghz with 4 GB of DDR3 ram to 3.0 Ghz.

4 Jun 2011 Overclocking CPU & GPU - A while ago i had a HP G60 AMD CPU and Specs: Macbook 13-inch Mid 2007, 2.0GHz Core 2 Duo, 3GB Ram. 26 Apr 2015 overclocking in macbook pro - posted in Operating Systems and Software: hey, can anybody tell me hw can i overclock my macbook pro?.

Okay, here I have a crappy MacBook metal edition. EDIT: This also works in hackintosh computers, I have a 2007 aurora. I found it LAGGING in.

Can you OC a MacBook Air - Overclock.net

24 Aug 2011 Note: If you came from Overclock.net, yes this is TK421:) This is an OC tutorial for the GeForce 9400M or any Core 2 macbook that has an. Got my MBA2014 11 (Core i5) few days ago. I.m running Pro Tools on it for home recording/mixing. I.ve noticed that my tasks put a heavy. 27 Jun 2008 So ZDNet.de developed the overclocking tool "ZDNet Clock" for Mac OS X. The current version 1.0 supports only the Mac Pro and the Apple.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ver también