domingo, 20 de abril de 2014

Overclocking gt540m

Yo guys i wanted some help whats the most i can get out of my GT540M ^_^ Thx heaps. Overclokear Gforce GT 540m (1 de 3), del foro de PC Hardware Overclock y modding. Ok i only used the benchmark on hard reset to figureit out cozdont know where to get that 3Dmark test thing, anyway with out overclocking itwas.1680+1050ultra.

24 Feb 2012 Hi, this is a quick guide to overclocking the M11x graphics card. Its a simple process, and shouldn.t harm the GPU as you are not increasing the. since my GT540m-Notebook is my only PC that i can play on, and on most of the latest games i have shitty fps on lowest quality at 720p (on a.

Overclocking and destroyed GPU = I cant play 90% of the game I own So for you tech people I fried my NVIDIA GT 540M after overclocking.

Overclokear Gforce GT 540m (1 de 3) @ ElOtroLado.net PC

Buenas hace poco me compre un asus i7, con una gt 540 m 2g. algunos juegos bajandoles la configuracion. es recomendable hacer overclock? se notaria.

Overclocking a 540M - Team Liquid

27 Jan 2013 Comment: I would say it.s very much worth to overclock GeForce GT 540M when playing Far Cry 3. As you can see, the Low Preset is already. What are the chances that I can overclock a gt 540m I feel like because it.s a dedicated card, I can tweak it a little bit. I was thinking of using. What would you recommend me for my GeForce GT540m Cuda 2GB, I.m totally new into "Overclocking". Also, is it possible to overclock my cpu.

Underclock/overclock Nvidia GeForce GT 540M en linux gentoo. Imagen de dvastazion. Enviado por dvastazion el Vie, 13/02/2015 - 10:06. Llevo un tiempo. 23 Dec 2011 I was thinking of using nvidia system tools to do the overclocking, what do. Sometimes you can just run a GT 540M (nominal 672 MHz) at GT.

Well assuming the.M. on the end of that GPU card name, it would seem that you. re OCing in a laptop But even so, the key to OC a GPU is a.

Benchmarks: Far Cry 3 VS GeForce GT 540M - Game Debate

9 Nov 2011 Overclocking VGA Notebook: NVIDIA GT540M. Meningkatkan kecepatan VGA ( GPU) notebook memang bukan hal yang umum dilakukan. 11 Jan 2014 Both zip files are corrupted. Fixed now, something wrong in "laptopvideo2go. com" attachment system i.ve used.rar instead. Il dit avoir o/c une GT 550M sans hausse de temperature, et comme la GT 540M est (enfin j.imagine) une GT 550 avec les frequences du core.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ver también